Uncle Bobby’s Paddle Workshop returns in
Uncle Bobby’s once a year paddle workshop is back! Donʻt miss out. This is a UNIQUE experience in learning about Hawaiian culture, tropical woods, and the ocean sport of outrigger canoeing.
- Learn how paddles are made and repaired.
- Make your own paddle with the help of a master!
- Be in class but work at your own speed! Bobby, David, and Neal will be there!
- Steering, double bend or straight shaft.. your choice.
- Bobby will help if you need more time everyone is welcome at the hale!
- A paddle you can be proud of!
- Enjoy the hands-on experience of finishing your own wooden paddle to take home.
- Makes a great gift for your family members and friends!
- This program is great for adults, and families have a great time doing this together!
- 6 classes one paddle. $400.
Dates: First three weekends in February, starting Feb 3, 2024
Time: 9 am-3 pm
Location: Puakea Foundation Learning Center at Heʻeia State Park in Kaneohe. Directions will be sent to you after you register.
Please click the Donate button below to register for the course:
If you have additional questions, please email Aunty Pat at email@example.com.
Be sure to join our email list in the bottom left area of the page so we can contact you about all of the Foundation events!
Workshop fee includes all supplies to make your own hand-made wood paddle. This program is limited to 10 people so act soon!